The Oregon PowerNow 571037 Replacement Saw Chain, PowerSharp 18 in. (includes sharpening stone for PowerNow chainsaw) is a low profile chain with a 3/8 in. pitch and 0.050 in. (1.3 mm) gauge chain, with a sharpening stone designed specifically for the PowerNow chainsaw.
- Top-sharpening design allows the cutters to be sharpened in seconds on the saw, pull the PowerSharp lever on the PowerNow chainsaw for 3-5 seconds
- Chisel-style cutters deliver efficient cutting and excellent stay-sharp
- Ramped depth gauges and ramped guidance drive links deliver smooth cutting action and low-kickback performance
- Fits Oregon CS1500 corded electric chainsaw
- 3/8" Low Profile .050" gauge saw chain with 62 drive links for use on a 18" guide bar
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov