Lightweight professional, standard kerf guide bars designed with a large radius nose to perform in a wide range of professional cutting applications. Today, Blount Inc. is the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of cutting chain, guide bars, and chain drive sprockets for chain saws, and a leading manufacturer and supplier of outdoor equipment parts. The Oregon brand continues to be the choice of the trade in more than 100 countries around the world.
- More precise cutting from a stiffer bar
- Lighter weight means less fatigue
- Provides better balance on smaller saws
- Longer nose life and better performance with a new sprocket nose system
- Reduced rail wear and more precise cutting via better chain fitup
- Fits Husqvarna and others
- Pitch: 3/8", Gauge: .050", chain drive link count: 72