For loggers and other users who require a tough, heavy-use tool. The chrome-moly guide bar body helps reduce wear and promotes longer lifespan. Designed to maximize every cut, our proprietary cutter technology gives users a sharper, more durable cutting edge that provides increased cutting performance with less effort. We’re constantly raising the bar, pushing ourselves to exceed the demands of the professionals who rely on us to make the job feel less like work.
- Replaceable bar nose eliminates need to purchase a new bar
- Nose fastens with a single rivet and secured by wide, strong overlapping ears for easy replacement
- Long nose takes most of the abuse with less wear on the bar body
- Tough rails with excellent resistance to wear and chipping
- Pitch: 3/8", Gauge: .058", chain drive link count: 68
- Fits Husqvarna, Solo and others
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov