If you are looking for a high-power, low-noise electric chainsaw for trimming branches and limbs in your yard, the Oregon CS1500 corded chainsaw is the right choice. Save yourself time and hassle, since the CS1500 starts instantly and doesn’t require any gas-oil mixing. Tool-less tensioning allows you to tension the chain by just tightening the ring on the side cover – no special tools required. Made by the world's leading saw chain manufacturer, this chainsaw features an 18" chain that you can sharpen on the saw in 3 seconds with the pull of a lever. The automatic oiler distributes oil on the bar and chain while on the saw, keeping your chainsaw lubricated and preventing premature wear.
- Includes 18” guide bar and PowerSharp chain, which minimizes downtime by allowing you to sharpen your chain on the saw in 3 seconds or less.
- The chain stays oiled using the built-in Lubri-Tec oiling system which reduces chain friction and increases the saw’s run time.
- Get to work right away with the instant start capability
- Low noise, silent between cuts
- Easy to assemble. Just put the tensioner on the guide bar and the bar and chain on the saw.
- Chain brake for added safety
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov